Earth Systems science experiments for teachers and parents to enjoy with children in grades 1-6 using items commonly found around the home. No specialized equipment is needed. These experiments are aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
- 10 experiments in a lab manual digital download
- Lab materials lists
- Unlimited online access to additional resources
- Beans and Jumping Jacks as a Model for Environmental Change
- Create Your Own Mini-Biomes
- Explore the Composition and Structure of the Earth’s Interior
- From Small to Big: How Do Cells, Tissues, and Organs Help Us?
- Heating the Surface of the Earth
- How Water Affects the World: Modeling a Watershed and the Water Cycle
- Migrating Continents
- Take a Walk Through the Solar System
- Looking Inside of a Plant Cell
- Making Versus Breaking Sugars
This product is a digital download. You will not receive a paper copy. After purchase, your download link will appear on your confirmation page. Open and save the file to your device before your link expires. Before purchasing, please read our Refund Policy.