Now updated to 2nd edition!
Fun, research-based science experiments for parents and teachers to enjoy with children in US grades 1-6 using items commonly found around the home. No specialized equipment needed, and the materials for each experiment cost about $2 or less! This set is aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
The lab manual is a PDF download that includes what each experiment is about, vocabulary, materials lists, instructions, science to know, and true stories about real scientists who are researching these subjects right now.
- 8 experiments
- Lab materials lists
- Demonstrating the Forces of Flight
- Make It Move: Measuring the Static Friction of a Shoe
- How Do Different Materials Affect Temperature?
- How Are Colors Created?
- How to Turn Saltwater into Drinking Water
- How Can Geckos Climb Walls?
- How Does a Solar Cell Create Electricity?
- How Is the Aurora Borealis Created?
This product is a digital download. Before purchasing, we recommend reading our Refund Policy.