Things to know before you buy
- Our refund policy was made to be transparent so your purchase experience is as smooth as possible
- A refund request will be sent either to the item’s author or the Science Connected Help Team to review.
- Refunds are generally NOT granted in the following circumstances:
you have changed your mind about an item;
you bought an item by mistake;
you bought an item for a college class and then dropped the class;
you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
you ask for goodwill; or
you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we strongly recommend that you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
Before requesting a refund
- Ensure the item is being used for its intended function and purpose (check the item description), Eg. is the item meant to be compatible with your PDF software or e-reader?
- Review our Refund Policy to check if you are eligible for a refund
How to request a refund
What if the purchased item is no longer available?
There are a number of different reasons why an item may be removed from the catalog and is therefore no longer available for download.
We recommend that you download and save an item as soon as you buy it, but if the item was removed or your link expired before you had a chance to download it, contact us immediately to request a replacement.
Physical books and other products
Science Connected does not directly sell physical books. If you wish to return a book or other physical product, please do so in accordance with the return policy of the participating retailer.